Become our Publicity Pro!
Pulp Literature Press has an opening for a new publicity intern. Incredibly onerous duties include
- visiting bookstores
- attending writing and fan conferences
- talking about Pulp Literature on social media
- selling books at vendor tables
- attending booklaunches
In addition to all this fun stuff there is a bit of work to do, such as writing letters to bookstores and libraries, researching marketing and book placement avenues, soliciting book reviews, and reporting back at weekly online meetings.
The position is unpaid, but in return we offer you
- print copies of the magazine
- monthly Hour Stories writing workshops
- the chance to attend conferences and events for free
- an inside look at the machinery of a small press
- a voice in the direction of the press
- camaraderie, and our undying gratitude.
The ideal candidate will have a love of fiction, enthusiam for the magazine, and live in the Greater Vancouver area. However, we also need enthusiastic volunteers to spread the word in other parts of the globe, so don’t let your physical location stop you from applying. Drop us a line at info(at)pulpliterature.com if you think you’d like to jump into this opportunity!