Coming up in our fourth issue of Pulp Literature Magazine:
- a tale of William Wallace’s Scotland … and the undead … from Susanna Kearsley in ‘Soldier, Wake’.
- An adult twist on the gingerbread man in “Dough Boy Lovers and the Appetites of Desire” by Karlo Yeager.
- “Blackthorne & Rose: Agents of DIRE”, by KG McAbee, a steampunk romp through undead-infested London with Burton, Poe, Verne, Babbage, Lister and Faraday.
- The beautiful blend of poetry and story in “Victory Girl” by Ace Baker.
- Time travel in the streets of Vancouver with “The Death of Me” by Keith Mabbs
- Alien encounters with a twist in “Things to Live For” by Richard E Gropp
- A sequential art adaptation of slam poet Kimberleigh Roseblade’s “The Wolf”
- Winners of the Inaugural Magpie Award for Poetry
- “The Fall of the Ego”, a haunting cover by the extraordinary Spanish artist Arantzazu Martinez.
Issue 4, Autumn 2014
Kindle preview (best viewed fullscreen):