Have you heard the news? Pulp Literature is growing larger. Or longer, rather. That’s right, we are expanding into publishing full-length fiction!
We’ll be starting with heroes you know and love well: Allaigna and Stella from the pages of Pulp Lit. With the help of a Kickstarter campaign set to launch at the beginning of November, we’ll bring you Stella Ryman and the Fairmount Manor Mysteries, a five-mystery arc as it was meant to be read in novel format, plus the complete text of Allaigna’s Song: Overture with updated illustrations and maps.
If the Kickstarter campaign is a success, these two novels will be just the beginning. We’ll be opening for novel submissions soon, with the aim of publishing ten books by up-and-coming genre writers before the end of 2018.
You can help make this a reality. Here’s how
- Visit our campaign on launch day, November 1st.
- Back us on day 1, even if it’s only for a dollar.
- Tweet, share on Facebook, and email your friends to do the same.
If we get 50 backers in the first two days of the campaign we have a secret bonus reward lined up. What is it? It’s secret (but we know you’ll love it).
Need a reminder to visit the site on November 1st?
- Just join our event page and Facebook will do the job of reminding you when the campaign starts.
- Or add yourself to our newsletter email list and we’ll shoot you an email that day.
We’re excited and just a little bit nervous. It feels like it did back in 2013 when we launched the magazine. We hope you’ll join us on this next grand adventure!