Don’t let the Hallowe’en fireworks die down yet, our new Kickstarter campaign, Pulp Literature: Something Novel is live!
The campaign is raising funds to bring two of your favourite heroes, Mel Anastasiou’s Stella Ryman and JM Landels’s Allaigna, back to the page in glorious full-length novel format as they were meant to be read. If you’ve been itching to get your hands on these books, hurry to the campaign page now. We have made 15 copies each of Stella Ryman and the Fairmount Manor Mysteries and Allaigna’s Song: Overture available at the early-bird price of $15 instead of $20. But hurry, these prices are only available till Sunday!
And those aren’t the only rewards for early backers.
- The first 50 backers, regardless of pledge amount, will receive a pdf advanced release copy of Mel’s fabulous new writing workbook, The Writer’s Boon Companion. And you’ll receive this gift right away, without having to wait till the end of the campaign.
- If we get 50 backers by the end of November 2nd, we have another gift for you. This one’s a mystery, but we promise it’s something you’ll be able to use again and again in the upcoming holiday season and all year long.
- And if we get 100 backers by November 4th we have a second gift!
Plus there are more limited rewards
- The Earlybird Readers Delight: get a copy of both Stella and Allaigna, plus a 1 year subscription to Pulp Literature for only $65 until Sunday or the limit of 20 is reached.
- We have 30 copies of Colouring Paradise: a Renaissance-Inspired Colouring Book to give to readers who pledge $10 or more.
- Plus a collection of inspired and inspiring packages for writers, readers and art-lovers at the $100 and up levels.
And of course you can also renew your subscription to Pulp Literature here as well and benefit from all the earlybird goodies today or tomorrow. See you over at Kickstarter!