With twenty-four fabulous back issues, one to mark each day of Advent, we hope to share with you the joy and magic of the season. When you purchase an issue on its corresponding day on our Advent Calendar, not only will you be collecting great literature, but you will also receive a special gift.
Today is the fourth day of Advent, and the issue that holds the secret prize is Issue 4, Autumn 2014
In our fourth issue of Pulp Literature Magazine:
- “The Fall of the Ego”, a haunting cover by the extraordinary Spanish artist Arantzazu Martinez.
- a tale of William Wallace’s Scotland … and the undead … from Susanna Kearsley in ‘Soldier, Wake’.
- An adult twist on the gingerbread man in “Dough Boy Lovers and the Appetites of Desire” by Karlo Yeager.
- “Blackthorne & Rose: Agents of DIRE”, by KG McAbee, a steampunk romp through undead-infested London with Burton, Poe, Verne, Babbage, Lister and Faraday.
- The beautiful blend of poetry and story in “Victory Girl” by Ace Baker.
- Time travel in the streets of Vancouver with “The Death of Me” by Keith Mabbs
- Alien encounters with a twist in “Things to Live For” by Richard E Gropp
- A sequential art adaptation of slam poet Kimberleigh Roseblade’s “The Wolf”
- Winners of the Inaugural Magpie Award for Poetry
If you’d like to take the element of chance out of the equation, sign up for our daily email where we will crack open each window early. We’ll give you a heads-up on the day’s bonus before you buy, along with an inspirational quote from Your Writing Muse.
And if fear of missing out has you worried, we have a super offer for you: buy our complete six-year collection in print or digital form at any point during the 24 days before Christmas, and you’ll receive all the bonus gifts!
As we begin this holiday season and our look back at the great issues of the past, I feel the same suspense I did as a child, knowing that with each day comes the treasure of the season’s familiar comforts and of the unexpected surprises along the way.