Issue 8, Autumn 2015 (print)
Fresh fiction by JJ Lee, Julian Mortimer Smith, Joanna Lesher, Tais Teng, Fred Zackel, dvs duncan, Mel Anastasiou and more!
48 in stock
In this Issue:
- Go back to the Second World War to discover monsters and men of mystery in JJ Lee’s ‘The Man in the Long Black Coat’.
- Then jump to the future so fast you can almost erase your past, in Julian Mortimer Smith’s ‘World of Dew’.
- Closer to the present, try your luck at making a deal with the devil in Fred Zackel’s ‘The Devil’s Condom’ and take sibling rivalry to a new level in Tais Teng’s ‘Growing up with Your Dead Sister’.
- Top that off with a miracle pill in ‘Full Spectrum’ by Susan Pieters before attending a steampunk ball in your borrowed best with Donald Duncan’s ‘Cropper’s Ball’, and find out the real way to become a zombie in ‘Whole’ by Joanna Lesher.
- Enjoy our graphic short about true heroes in Mel Anastasiou’s ‘The Dragon Archer’ before raising a toast to British Columbia talent in poems from our Magpie Award winners Diane Tucker, Ace Baker, and Jude Neale.
- Last but not least, join Allaigna as she dances a reel and hides her royal blood from her relatives in the next instalment of Allaigna’s Song by JM Landels.
Kindle Preview (best viewed fullscreen)
|Dimensions||8 × 5.5 × .375 in|